Nhazul vs. Mr. Pix Nhazul vs. Mr. Pix

WOw!! Amaziiing!

animation smooth, timing flawless...
Alas, creativity is smack dab in the 0 section.
Its as if everyone copies the same "cool" stick animation they saw that one time, practice alot and then regurgitate the same stuff thats been shoved down their throats. i had to laugh at the whole "power up, and start moving lightning fast" part at the end.

Dont get me wrong, uve got great skills, but hit us with something a lil different.

such as:
different camera angles
fully fleshed out characters
maybe even a lil back story
anything really. watch gun & sword, good example of taking the whole fighting aspect a bit further.

other then that good job. animations a bitch and youve got a great grasp of it. keep up the good, hopefully new next time, work.

Brawl is here! Brawl is here!

Best Day Ever

Man ima hafta wait till my friends get this game i unfortunately did not get a WII. sweet animation, the flowers were a great touch. and the guy below me clearly didnt find the easter egg. that was awesome picking up right where it left off in heaven.

Good Job

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Easter EGG!!!

HOLY FUCKING EASTER EGG!!! u nearly scared me to death, then i almost died of laughing. Oh yea, and metal gear awesome... your skills in animation have increased like 10 fold from the first one, and the humor was great and everything even better than last time, keep it going the facial expressions are glorious. THE PART WHERE HIS EYEBROWS BECOME AN ORANGE TREE, holy crap how do you think of that... anyways im rambling great stuff. cant wait for #3

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Hah, good one

Ill give it too ya that the animation and everything was nice, but the ending was soo stereotypically cheesy that i had to laugh. I guess its hats off to those rebels. those made up fictional rebels.

A Moment of silence for those men (who dont exist) that died...

Hah, good flash though.

Juzzy Animation Juzzy Animation

Meh

the opening sequence showed some promise for quality. but the animation came down to pretty well drawn pictures tweening across the screen. there must be 15 scenes where they just walk, and by walk i mean bob up and down as they move across the screen. try some more animation in the next ones

Saving Lily Saving Lily

Loved the ending

Did that lady die to save a flower? what a dumb bitch...
haha, but good story, and the animation wasnt bad either.

Overall good job